Spread the love and share your closet. You can share your closet with your friends, family, and social network. Chumbani is a community. The more people that know about it, the more sales you will see.
We also recommend:
- Making your closet personal, attractive, and fun, with several images in your lookbook and information about yourself.
- Taking several pictures of the items from different angles, according to our guide.
- Providing accurate details about the size, feel, and look of your items.
- Be picky and realistic. Please remember that one “bad” piece can scare away customers for good. Think about it; if one of your items is tattered and stained, potential customers may question the quality and condition of all the pieces you are selling.
- Price it right. Everyone loves a good deal! If your goal is to sell quickly, we recommend pricing your item close to 75 percent off the retail price (50 percent off minimum).